Monday, July 8, 2013

A Fresh Perspective

I stumbled across this blog again today after four years of it just sitting around in some kind of blog limbo. Granted, looking back from when I first started righting it I don't feel it's a very interesting blog. I shared little information that really didn't provide much insight into, well, anything. Okay, sure, I moved to LA in 2009 (or at least back in the summer), I had trouble finding work, found work then lost it then ....

Yeah, that's kind of how I felt re-reading it.

But of course, now it's July 2013 and it's incredible how much has changed, how much I changed. And so I have decided to begin this blog again for a couple reasons.

1. So anybody who really cares about what happened might read this and know what's happened in my life.
2. Maybe someday somebody will stumble upon this blog and glean something interesting and perhaps helpful (that's happened to me stumbling on other blogs).

So, now from a fresh perspective, I aim to update this blog more often. Slowly I plan to work back from that point I left off (and perhaps even before then) and share my thoughts and lessons from life, people, and projects here for everyone to read, enjoy, hate, and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment